In compliance with the GDPR, your personal data will be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and individual rights.
Holder and Controller of Personal Data Processing:
Holder of Personal Data Processing is Hotel Meublè Villa Nevada (below, Villa Nevada)
located at via Ronco, 64 - 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo
What data we collect
On booking, you are asked to provide your first name and family name, your phone number, and email address.
You may also choose to only subscribe to our Newsletter, in this case you are asked to provide your email address only.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing. Why we collect your data.
A. Your personal data is used to finalize and manage your booking.
B. Direct Marketing activities: we may use your email address to deliver information and offers. At any time, you may unsubscribe to stop receiving marketing communication by simply following the unsubscribe instructions contained in our newsletters.
Legal Basis for the Processing of your Personal Data
As to Purpose A, Villa Nevada utilizes as the legal basis for processing your personal data the need to implement the contract, specifically to finalize and manage your booking.
Failure to provide your personal data, Villa Nevada cannot provide the service required.
As to Purpose B, in the case your email address provided on booking is utilized, Villa Nevada pursues the legitimate commercial interest to provide their services. When personal data are used for legitimate interest, Villa Nevada will balance your rights and the protection of your personal rights against/with the rights and legitimate interests of Villa Nevada.
In the case your email address is provided through the registration form to subscribe to our newsletter, Villa Nevada will ask for your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Sharing and Disclosing Personal Information
We do not share with nor disclose to third parties any personal data you will provide us.
Protection of personal data. Processing Methods
We have implemented adequate and suitable technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data.
Such measures take into consideration the state-of-the-art of the IT system, implementation costs, the nature of personal data, and the risks of processing personal data. The purpose is to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful damage, destruction, or loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, and other forms of unlawful processing.
Besides the Holder, under some circumstances, third party entities may have access to your personal data, either internally when involved in the development of our website (administration, marketing, legal entities or service providers) or externally (third party providers of technical services, hosting provider). Whenever needed, the Holder will name these entities as Controllers.
Storage of Personal Data
For the Purposes of Point A, your personal data will be stored for the period of the contract and successively as necessary to comply with our legal and tax obligations. After this period, your personal data will be deleted from our systems.
For the Purposes of Point B, your personal data will be retained as long as you withdraw your consent to processing or object to our using your email address for direct marketing activities (See below the "Your Rights" chapter)
The GDPR provides the following rights for data subjects:
- The right to rectification: you may require the Controller to rectify any errors in your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: you may require a restriction of personal data processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or in case of unlawful processing, or if you object to the processing.
- The right of access: at any time and free of charge you may require the Controller to provide information on your personal data (concerning you), including information on the categories of personal data concerned, the purposes of our processing, and the possible recipients we may have disclosed your personal data.
- The right to data portability: you may require the controller to transmit your personal data to another controller, if this is technically feasible and provided that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- The right to erasure: you may require the controller to delete your data when:
a) personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
b) you withdraw consent to processing
c) you object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing the processing
d) the data have been processed unlawfully
The right to erasure will not apply if the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to object: at any time you may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (Point B of this Policy) . In this case your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. Should you decide to exercise this right, please let us know whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict their processing.
You may exercises these rights or obtain further information by emailing: email@example.com
Website villanevadacortina.com does not use their own or third party cookies